FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF £25 OR MORE!
With an ethos that focuses on sustainability and a pledge to package sparingly and responsibly, all orders worth £25 or more will be shipped for free in one of our Eco Gift Boxes or Mailing Bags!
Why? Because larger orders can be packed in fewer boxes and this uses less packaging and saves time and additional costs too!
Deliveries will be sent in Compostable packaging that could also include;
• Compostable & strong waterproof Mailing Bags!
• Colourful Boxes from FSC-accredited sources. Vegan friendly coated with colourant able to be safely recycled, composted and repurposed!
• Fully compostable / recyclable Tissue Paper!
• Compostable Void Fill - No Polystyrene! it's Vegan friendly from GM-Free corn starch & EN13432-certified! The colourful protection is also made with edible food colouring making it safe for little hands and mouths as it also dissolves quickly to prevent any choking hazard (Eating NOT Reccomended). Also easily dissolves in water for quick and safe disposal!
• Some loose/repacked items & Bundles may also be protected in reusable zip seal bags!
We should all realise by now that humanity produces too much for our planet to handle. We have and can make just enough resources for everyone to live but when we are careless and greedy, others are left without. Sadly, so many large and small companies who should know better are part of the problem. They put profits over people, producing too much without thinking of the consequences.
This all adds up to a huge, stinking rubbish heap of a problem. In 2018, the UK alone generated a whopping 222.2 million tonnes of total waste. This is one of the global problems that we want to do our best to help solve.
How are we different?
This platform is a way to create a conduit between individuals and organisations in need with those that have too much.
Using many different ways to source products, we can give these overproduced items a new chance at life.
We don’t waste energy creating what is already available. Our products are checked by us, and you can be sure that they are in great condition and ready to be used.
This is a real community bargain shop supporting each-other where none of our resources end up at landfill by us. They get sold, upcycled, re-purposed or added to donations for artists & communities to use in new and interesting ways.
That’s a great deal for you and the planet.
One Person's Waste is Another’s Treasure.
With so much excess going to waste, neglected, unloved and unused in warehouses, businesses, homes, and places you might never think to look (even if you’ve already checked down the back of your chair.) There's a lot of treasure out there!
• Over-produced stock
• Sealed & Unused Returned items
• Out of season items
• Unwanted Gifts
• House Clearances
• Products inside damaged packaging
So much more!
This is just a symptom of businesses with their priorities wrong.
Our mission is to put these resources into the hands of those who would appreciate them, instead of feeding the over-consumption cycle. We are reducing waste, helping to save the environment, and saving you the pennies.
How we make a difference:
• A huge 20% of sales (minus postage and costs) will also be donated as equivalent value products directly to individuals and communities.
• We support our community and causes we are passionate about with gift cards and parcels delivered directly to them. Not just to Charities but to individuals in need of support.
• Improving lives and helping others in an ethical way - not just for profit but for fairness and accessibility.
With so many traders, de-stash groups, and liquidation companies already out there, what makes us different?
• Other traders buy in mass and then mark-up the items in an attempt to make as much profit as possible for each then discard what they don't sell, often into landfill and the already overburdened recycling system. This results in further waste when they believe the items cannot be wanted or sold.
• We buy small or large quantities and keep our pricing fair, helping to ensure that we are actually reducing waste while providing a service with affordable products and helping to reduce the consumerist manufacturing cycle.
• We strive to keep our postage and packaging costs as low as possible. When you place an order worth £25 or more, we will pack and post your items free of charge. This helps you save money, we save time, and using less packaging helps the environment too!
• We strive to build a trustworthy and mutually beneficial business relationship with our customers.
Are you a seller looking to close your business but still have stock and orders to fulfil? Let’s have a chat about how we can help you too.
We truly believe in a no waste approach. We always reuse and recycle materials when we can.